- 250 gm chicken breast fillets
- 500 gm chicken thigh fillets
- 2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup celery finely chopped
- 1/3 cup walnuts finely chopped
- 125 gm butter
- 1 loaf sliced whole meal bread (remove the edges)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tomato sliced
- Oil as required
- Preheat the oven at 210 degrees. Brush the oven tray with oil and place chicken breast and thigh fillets on it. Brush the fillets with oil and bake them until they are tender.
- Chop the cooked chicken finely and place in a bowl, add salt, black pepper, mayonnaise, celery and walnuts. mix it well.
- Butter the slices lightly and put the chicken mixture , iceberg and tomato slice on bread and close it with other slice. Cut the slice in two triangles from center.