This Chicken white curry is a Malaysian dish but chef Zakir added some of his own taste in it and now it’s tastier than ever.
IngredientsOf Chicken White Curry
- 300 gm chicken
- 150 gm yogurt
- 1 potato
- 1 onion in slices
- 4-5 green chilies
- ½ bunch fresh coriander
- 2 tbs garlic and ginger paste
- Black pepper according to your taste
- White pepper according to your taste
- Salt according to your taste
- 3tbs oil
Method Of Chicken White Curry
- Cut chicken in small pieces. You can take both types, boneless or with bones.
- Heat oil in a pan, stir-fry garlic and ginger paste for one minute, then add chicken in it, cook till the color of chicken changed.
- In another pan boil potato and onion, when they are boiled, make a paste of it in a blender.
- Now in chicken add yogurt, potato and onion paste and one cup water, cook till the chicken is tender.
- Now add chopped green chilies, black and white pepper and salt, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish it with freshly chopped coriander.
- Serve hot with naan or with boiled rice.