Mushroom contains high fiber and essential B vitamins. It is a good source of vitamin D and low in saturated fats. One thing keep in mind that always use canned mushrooms, never try to pick it yourself, as there is a risk that you can pick the toxic ones, which are not good for your health.
Ingredients Of Chicken With Mushrooms
- 11/2 kg chicken, cut into pieces
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup button mushrooms
- 2 tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- 1 cup stock
- 1 lemon juice
- Parsley chopped as required
- 4 tbsp vinegar
Method Of Chicken With Mushrooms
- Heat oil in a pan and stir fry garlic and ginger paste. Add chicken and fry in for 10 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper according to your taste. Add mushrooms and mix it for more 5 minutes. Add vinegar and stock in it, bring it to boil and then add lemon juice.
- Cover it and cook it till chicken is tender. We need about half cup of liquid, so if there is more than that in the pan, reduce it over high heat.
- Garnish it with chopped parsley.