Ingredients Of Chocolate Biscuit Trifle
- 1 cup brownies, cut in squares
- 1 packet cream
- 2 tsp. coco powder
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tsp. corn flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 packet simple chocolate sweet biscuits
Method Of Chocolate Biscuit Trifle
- Boil the milk and then add sugar in it. When sugar is dissolved then add coco and corn flour( dissolved in cold milk) in it.
- Stir continually and cook till it thickens.
- Whip the cream with 2 tbsp. sugar until it becomes thick and form peaks.
- Take a dish and arrange brownies in it. Now put the chocolate custard over it. And then layer of whipped cream and add the layer of crushed biscuits on top.
- Garnish it with some cream and fruit. Serve chilled.