I enjoy baking more than cooking. Baking is very easy if all the ingredients are accurately measured and baked on accurate heat. In the following recipe the main dough of biscuits is same but with the same dough you can make lots of biscuits like coconut, chocolate and biscuits with jam toppings or with cumin seeds. Basic ingredients and method is same for all biscuits.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Biscuits
- 250 gm white butter, at room temperature
- 250 gm icing sugar
- 250 gm flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp cooking chocolate
Method Of Chocolate Biscuits
- Mix butter and sugar in a bowl till it form a smooth paste. Beat eggs in separate bowl and add them in butter mixture and mix it with beater till it all mix well.
- Now mix flour and baking powder and add flour in egg mixture with one spoon at a time. Mix it well.
- Now there are two ways of making these biscuits, one is to make a dough of this mixture by adding more flour. Make a dough and shape it in rectangle with rolling pin, place chocolate in mid and roll dough from both sides, then cut it with knife and place it in preheated oven. Bake it at 120 degree for 15 minutes.
- Second method is to make a creamy and smooth mixture and add melted cooking chocolate in it and then put it into pipe bag and make biscuits shape in baking tray and bake it for 15 minutes.