Ingredients Of Chocolate Brownies
- 250 gm. cooking chocolate
- 6 tbsp. cream
Method Of Chocolate Brownies
- Take a bowl add melted butter and sugar in it, beat it.
- When it becomes creamy then add melted cooking chocolate and beat it again.
- Then add egg one by one and beat it.
- At last add flour and mix it.
- Pour it in 8×8 brownies try and bake it on 180c for 40 minutes.
- Melt cooking chocolates in double boiler, when it’s melted add cream and mix it.
- Pour it on brownies and enjoy. You can also garnish them with nuts if you like.