This recipe is shared by Fati Naz. I love this simple and easy recipe for chocolate butter cookies and also love its texture when it melts in the mouth.
Here sharing one with all of you. Fati is a good friend of mine and she is cooking freak. I love her recipes because the result is always great and now here I am sharing one of her best recipe for chocolate cookies
Ingredients Of Chocolate Butter Cookies
- 200 gm. icing sugar
- 300 gm. plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 35 gm. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 250 gm. butter softened but cold
Method Of Chocolate Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 200 C .line oven trays with baking paper.
- Beat butter with icing sugar until it is white in color and smooth.
- Then add eggs one by one keeps beating; add Vanilla essence If it’s too hot at your place then chill this batter for 1/2 hour.
- Stir in plain flour, cocoa powder ..Mix well. Spoon mixture into piping bag Fitted with 1M Piping tip. Pipe any shape you like.
- Bake for about 10 minutes; Cool on trays.