My younger daughter made this cake for my friends and everybody loved it. This recipe for chocolate cake is very simple and it can go with any frosting, fondant or ganache. This is a real treat for your taste buds.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Cake
- 2/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup curd (yogurt without water)
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 2 eggs
- 100 gm cream
- 200gm cooking chocolate
Method Of Chocolate Cake
- Beat all wet ingredients together. Add dry ingredients in them and beat again.
- Grease two pans and pour the batter equally in them. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes or till your cake is baked fully.
- Cool down your both cakes fully. For ganache In a heavy saucepan, boil cream. Turn off the heat. Add chopped chocolate pieces and let it rest until melted. Use a rubber spatula to stir the mixture until all the pieces are melted.
- When cakes cool down fully spread some whipped cream on top of one cake and put other cake on top of it. Now pour ganache over it and put in the fridge for some time.
- Serve cold.