The combination of chocolate and coffee makes this cake taste rich and perfect. This chocolate coffee cake is a real crowd-pleaser. Do try this and share your feedback.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Coffee Cake
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- salt 1/2 tsp
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk + 2 tsp vinegar mixed
- 1 cup oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup hot coffee ( 1 cup hot water+2tsp instant coffee)
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Set it aside.
- Mix eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla essence.
- Put flour mixture in a bowl and mix sugar in it.
- Add liquid ingredients in dry ingredients and mix on medium speed with a beater for 4-5 minutes.
- With the beater running adds hot coffee and turn it off, don’t beat mush after adding coffee.
- Bake in preheated oven in two pans at 180 c for 30 minutes or till cake is baked.
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cup unsalted soft butter
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 4 cups icing sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup cream
- 2/3 cup Ovaltine or Horlicks
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Mix cocoa, salt, milk, and butter. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Gradually add icing sugar and beat.
- In another bowl mix Horlicks and cream. Add in butter mixture and mix on high speed for 3-4 minutes.
- The frosting is ready. Get creative and decorate your cake.