I love to bake and I love baking recipes shared by chef Arshad. He is one of my favorite chefs now. I tried many of his recipes and the result is always superb. The following recipe for chocolate cupcakes is very easy and quick. You don’t even need a beater to make it. Just a simple hand whisk or spoon. You can also garnish it with any of your favorite icings. I like to eat them plain with my tea. Following recipe make 12 cupcakes.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Cupcakes
- 300gm sugar, grounded
- 100ml milk
- 150gm melted butter
- 100gm yogurt
- 250gm flour
- 50gm chocolate chips
- 4gm baking soda
- 4gm baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 50gm coco powder
Method Of Chocolate Cupcakes
- Take a melted butter and add sugar in it. Mix it with a hand whisk and add milk and eggs and mix for 1-2 minutes.
- Sift flour and mix all dry ingredients in it. That is baking powder and soda, coco powder, chocolate chips.
- Now add dry ingredients to egg mixture and mix it with a whisk. In end add yogurt and mix.
- Pour this mixture into the cupcake tray. Fill cups two-thirds full of batter. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- You can also garnish them with buttercream icing, whipped cream or with melted chocolate.