Dark chocolate is good for your heart. A small bar of it everyday can help keep your heart and cardiovascular system running well. Try this recipe for chocolate espresso pots with lots of chocolate.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Espresso Pots
- 6 ounces cooking chocolate
- 1 1/2 cup cream
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tsp. coffee powder
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Pinch salt
Method Of Chocolate Espresso Pots
- Pre heat oven on 150 degree centigrade. Cook chocolate in double boiler till melt.
In a sauce pan cook 1-1/2 cup cream, 2/3 cup milk, 2 tsp. coffee powder and a pinch of salt. Cook till mixture start boiling. Stir continuously.
- Now mix this cream mixture with chocolate. Beat well till mixture become smooth.
- In other bowl beat 6 egg yolks with 2 tbsp. sugar and a pinch of salt. Add chocolate mixture and beat well. Now leave it to cool.
- Pour this mixture in dessert bowl, seal with a foil, prick the foil with fork. Fill the oven proof tray with water and put dessert bowl in it. Put the tray in oven for 30 to 35 minute. Chill for 3 hours and serve till firm.