Dark chocolate is good for your heart. A small bar of it everyday can help keep your heart and cardiovascular system running well.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Espresso Pots
- 6 ounces cooking chocolate
- 1 1/2 cup cream
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tsp. coffee powder
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Pinch salt
Method Of Chocolate Espresso Pots
- Pre heat oven on 150 degree centigrade. Cook chocolate in double boiler till melt.
In a sauce pan cook 1-1/2 cup cream, 2/3 cup milk, 2 tsp. coffee powder and a pinch of salt. Cook till mixture start boiling. Stir continuously.
- Now mix this cream mixture with chocolate. Beat well till mixture become smooth.
- In other bowl beat 6 egg yolks with 2 tbsp. sugar and a pinch of salt. Add chocolate mixture and beat well. Now leave it to cool.
- Pour this mixture in dessert bowl, seal with a foil, prick the foil with fork. Fill the oven proof tray with water and put dessert bowl in it. Put the tray in oven for 30 to 35 minute. Chill for 3 hours and serve till firm.