Try this chocolate heart muffins on his special day and bowl him over completely. Take a heart shape tin and bake this muffins in it. I am sure you would’nt be able to stop at one 🙂
Ingredients Of Chocolate Heart Muffins
- 9.8 ounces flour
- 3.2 ounces chocolate, cut into small chunks
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 3.2 ounce sugar
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 5 ounces soft butter
- 9.6 ounces sour cream
Method Of Chocolate Heart Muffins
- Preheat the oven at 360 degrees. Grease the small heart shape muffin tins.
- Mix the flour with chocolate, baking powder and baking soda well.
- Beat the eggs lightly , add sugar vanilla sugar, butter and the sour cream and mix well. Add the flour mixture in egg mixture and mix it well.
- Fill the dough into baking moulds. Bake on the middle rack of the over for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle muffins with icing sugar.