I love to bake and I love baking recipes shared by chef Arshad. He is one of my favorite chefs now. I tried many of his recipes and the result is always superb. I can bake super moist cakes and cupcakes but I am not good in icing. My icing tastes great but it never comes out neat so following recipe is perfect but please ignore my uneven icing, I need lots of practice and maybe one day I will master the art of icing. This chocolate heaven cake is made by chef Arshad on Shireen Anwar show at masala TV.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Heaven Cake
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. yogurt
- 1/2 cup oil
- whipped cream as required
For chocolate Ganache
- 250 gm. crushed chocolate
- 125 gm. cream
- 4 tbsp. cocoa powder
Method Of Chocolate Heaven Cake
- Beat egg and sugar till it is creamy. Add oil in it and beat it again with electric hand beater.
- Take a bowl and mix dry ingredients in it. That is flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder.
- Now fold dry ingredients into eggs mixture with wooden spoon. Add 2tbsp yogurt and mix.
- Preheat oven. Pour cake mixture into greased pan and bake it for 35 minutes at 180 degrees.
- When your cake is ready let it cool down and then cut it in two halves and soak it with sugar mixture.
- For ganache heat cream on the stove but don’t let it boil. Pour it over the chocolate and let it stand for 10 minutes. Now add cocoa powder in it and garnish your cake with whipped cream and this ganache according to your taste.