Here is a recipe for super soft and moist chocolate heaven cupcakes. You can have them with melted chocolate on top or with whipped cream or buttercream.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Heaven Cupcakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. yogurt
- 1/2 cup oil
- chocolate chips as required
Method Of Chocolate Heaven Cupcakes
- Beat egg and sugar till it is creamy. Add oil in it and beat it again with an electric hand beater.
- Take a bowl and mix dry ingredients in it. That is flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cocoa powder.
- Now fold dry ingredients into egg mixture with a wooden spoon. Add 2tbsp yogurt and mix.
- Preheat oven. Pour cupcake mixture into cupcake cases and bake it for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Add whatever topping you like. I put some melted chocolate with cream and chocolate chips on top.