Ingredients Of Chocolate Ice cream
- 200 gm cooking chocolate, grated
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cup cream
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp coco powder
- 1 tbsp corn flour
Method Of Chocolate Ice cream
- Melt the cooking chocolate in double boiler.
- In other pan heat milk and condensed milk together. When it start boiling add cream and melted chocolate in it.
- Add sugar in it and stir it continually. It start thicken at this point.
- Now dissolve corn flour and coco powder in water and add it in milk mixture. Whisk it continually.
- Now put the mixture in dish and cover it with foil paper and let it freeze for 5-6 hours.