Surprise your loved ones with this home cooked cake on their birthdays, and make that day special for them.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1tsp baking powder
- 5 tbs coco powder
- 3/4 cup hot black coffee
- 2tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the sugar, butter and eggs until fluffy. mix in 1 cup sour cream.
- In another bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder and coco powder.
- Gradually beat into egg mixture. Add coffee and vanilla.
- Spread the mixture in a baking dish or cup cake pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until butter knife poked in center comes out clean.
- Cool, then frost with remaining sour cream.