Chocolate Muffins Recipe (By Chef Zakir)
Here is a recipe for chocolate muffins by chef Zakir.Make this and enjoy it with your loved ones.
Ingredients Od Chocolate Muffins
- 6 eggs
- 150 grams cooking chocolate
- 15 grams baking powder
- 50 grams cocoa powder
- 125 grams plain flour
- 150 grams sugar
- Few drops of vanilla essence
Method Of Chocolate Muffins
- Beat 6 eggs in a bowl till they are creamy. Then add 150 grams sugar and 20 grams baking powder and beat enough to dissolve the sugar.
- Then add 125 grams sieved plain flour gradually and keep stirring. Also, add 50 grams cocoa powder and mix.
- When cocoa powder is well combined, add vanilla essence and mix. Pour the mixture into a mold and bake in a preheated oven at 180 c for 15 minutes.
- When the sponge is ready, let it cool at room temperature.
- For topping, melt a block of 150 grams cooking chocolate. Top baked muffins with melted chocolate and also insert some chocolate inside muffins with a syringe.
- Chocolate Muffins are ready to serve.