Its very simple and easy recipe. You can use this syrup as a topping of ice cream or any other desserts and you can also add it in your milk. Because you’ve made it yourself, you know it’s fresh; it has no preservatives or anything artificial in it.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Syrup
- 1cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup cold water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2-3 teaspoons vanilla extract
Method Of Chocolate Sauce
- In a medium saucepan, whisk cocoa and sugar until all the lumps of cocoa are gone.
- Add water and salt and mix well with whisk. Cook over medium heat, bringing it to a boil. Keep boiling until thick, stirring to keep from scalding.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. When cool, add vanilla.
- Pour into an airtight glass container or a squeeze bottle and keep refrigerated.