If the first bars of jingle bells fill your heart with glee, then you will love this Christmas veal steaks. Treat your love ones with these tasty steaks on Christmas eve.
Ingredients Of Christmas Veal Steaks
- 1/2 kg veal steaks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. mustard paste
- 1 tbsp. garlic paste
- 2 tbsp. Worchester shire sauce
- 200gm bread crumbs untoasted
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. corn flour
- 2 tbsp. wheat flour
- 1 cup oil
Method Of Christmas Veal Steaks
- Hammer the steaks lightly with a meat mallet.
- To make the marinade mix together the salt and pepper, mustard paste, garlic paste, Worcestershire sauce. Rub the steaks properly with the marinade and leave aside for 2 hours.
- In a bowl beat together the eggs pour on a flat plate. On a separate plate mix the untoasted breadcrumbs with the corn flour and white flour.
- Now take the marinated veal steaks and dip in the beaten egg then fold in the bread crumbs. Leave this to dry for 5minutes.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and fry the steaks from both the sides till they turn golden brown and tender.
- Serve on a platter with seasonal sautéed vegetables