Cinnamon rolls are very soft and full of butter and cinnamon flavor. When you bake them your house will be full of its beautiful aroma. The following recipe will make 12 big size rolls. You can top them with cream cheese frosting or just simple cream.
Ingredients Of Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 cup warm milk
- 2 1/2 tsp instant yeast
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 4 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 170 gm cream cheese soft
- 1/2 cup butter soft
- 2 cups powder sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
Method Of Cinnamon Rolls
- Take warm milk and add yeast in it. Now add eggs, butter, salt, and sugar and mix it.
- Add 4 cups of flour in it and mix it. Leave it for 5 minutes. You can use your mixer or you can also knead the dough with your hands.
- On a lightly floured surface using floured hands (use remaining half cup flour), knead the dough for 3 minutes. Place in a lightly greased bowl, cover loosely and let rest for about 30 minutes in a warm place.
- After 30 minutes, roll the dough out in a 14×8 inch rectangle. Spread the softened butter on top. Mix together the cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle it all over the dough. Roll up the dough tightly. Cut into 10-12 even rolls and arrange in a lightly greased 9-inch round cake pan or pie dish. Cover it and leave it for 20 minutes in a warm place.
- After the rolls have doubled in size, preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Bake for 25-28 minutes until lightly browned. If you notice the tops are getting too brown too quickly, loosely cover the rolls with aluminum foil and continue baking.
- Mix all the ingredients of frosting and pour over when buns cool down.