In this hot summer what could be better than chilled homemade coffee ice cream. I can eat this daily without any excuse.
Ingredients Of Coffee Ice Cream
- 2cups whole milk
- 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered milk
- 4 grams stabilizer (optional)
- 2 tbsp. instant coffee
Method Of Coffee Ice Cream
- Combine the milk, cream, and coffee in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat.
- Add the sugar, powdered milk, and stabilizer altogether. Heat over medium-low heat until barely simmering (185ºF).
- Cool the ice cream mixture to room temperature. Refrigerate for at least four hours or overnight.
- Stir the cold ice cream mix briefly before pouring into your actively churning ice cream machine. Churn until the desired consistency is reached. Pack the ice cream into the chilled container of your choice and freeze until firm.