What could be better in a summer then glass of iced coffee. Here is my favorite iced coffee recipe.
Ingredients Of Cold Coffee
- Coffee 4 tsp
- Sugar 8tsp
- Warm water ¼ cups
- Milk 1ltr pack (chill it)
- Vanilla ice cream ½ liter pack
- Chocolate syrup
Method Of Cold Coffee
- Beat coffee and sugar in some of the warm water, but not let the color lighten.
- Take some of the chilled milk and add the beaten coffee in it and blend it together, until smooth.
- Now add rest of milk in the blender and add a half of ice cream and again blend it for a minute.
- Take the glasses and sprinkle the chocolate syrup inwards in zigzag form.
- Put the coffee in glasses.
- Add a scoop of ice cream in each glass.
- Decorate it with chocolate syrup and put in spoons and straws.
- Serve chilled.