This recipe for condensed milk toffee is shared by Bibi Khan. It is really easy to make and loved by kids and adults too. You can wrap these toffees and gift them on special occasions. Nothing is better than homemade treats.
Ingredients Of Condensed Milk Toffee
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 5 tablespoons water
- 3tbsp butter
Method Of Condensed Milk Toffee
- Put sugar and water in a saucepan and cook on slow heat till sugar dissolves.
- Pour condensed milk and golden syrup (optional but I put it) and cook and stir until mixture is bubbly. Takes about 7 minutes.
- Add butter until mixture thickens, about 10 minutes. ( i used a candy thermometer. When the thermometer hits the softball stage remove from fire stir in the vanilla.
- After removing from fire keep stirring till its smooth and a bit thickens.
- Pour in a pan lined with parchment paper and put in the fridge till its cooled a bit. Remove and cut.
- Always cut with a hot knife otherwise it will be rough like mine.