- 3 sheets frozen puff pastry
- 300 gm canned corn
- 2/3 cup grated cheese
- 1 red capsicum chopped
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2/3 cup thick cream
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees.
- Grease 12 hole shallow tart pans. Press the pastry sheets into circles and prick the bases all over with the fork.
- Combine the corn, cheese and capsicum in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk the eggs, buttermilk, cream, mustard and Tabasco sauce in a jug.
- Spoon the vegetable mixture into the pastry cases, then pour the egg mixture over the top until the cases are almost full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until well risen and set.
- Serve hot or cold.