You can make crepes with the following recipe and you can change the filling according to your taste and choice.Now a days strawberries are in season so i tried them in this recipe.
Ingredients Of Cream Cheese Crepes With Strawberries
- 2 tin strawberries, frozen and thawed
- 1 packet cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp corn flour, dissolved in water
Method Of Cream Cheese Crepes With Strawberries
- Beat egg milk and water. Add flour and salt and beat until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy. Lightly oil the pan and pour 2tbsp batter and rotate pan to spread batter evenly.
- When both edges are golden then shift crepe to a plate.
- Drain strawberries and set the juice aside. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until light and fluffy. fold in berries and put it in refrigerator.
- Roll each crepe with 2tbsp of mixture. Place all crepes on a platter.
- Cook strawberry juice and pour corn flour in it. Cook until it thickens. Pour over crepes. Sprinkle icing sugar and cinnamon powder and serve.