Health benefits of tomato include eyesight, good gut health, low hypertension, diabetes, skin problems and urinary tract infections. Tomato is considered both a fruit and vegetable and forms an integral part of the cuisine all across the globe, especially in the Mediterranean region. Daily consumption of tomato provides a great boost to health apart from improving the flavor of food. It consists of a large number of antioxidants which have been proven to fight different forms of cancer. Here is no fail recipe of cream of tomato soup to make your winters more warm and cozy.
Ingredients Of Cream Of Tomato Soup
- 6 tomato, boiled and peeled
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2.5 tbsp. chicken powder
- 1 tbsp. black pepper
- 1 glass milk
- 1 cup cream
- 4 tomatoes, round and thickly chopped
Method Of Cream Of Tomato Soup
- Heat butter in a pan and sauté onions in it.
- Blend onions and tomatoes in a blender. Take a pot and add a jug of water in it. when it start boiling then add chicken powder and black pepper and blended onions and tomatoes.
- Cook it for 30 minutes. Now after 30 minutes add milk and cream. Cook for another 5minutes.
- At the end fry thickly chopped tomatoes and add them to soup and serve hot.