Ingredients Of Creamy Mango Delight
- 1 cake sponge
- 3 eggs
- 8 tbsp. sugar
- 8 ounce cream
- 1/4 cup mango juice
- 2 cups mangoes, cut in cups
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1/2 tsp. mango juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp. gelatin, heap
Method Of Creamy Mango Delight
- Cut sponge cake in half. Take a cheesecake pan and put the half cake on the base of pan.
- Dissolve gelatin in mango juice and heat it till it dissolves. Don’t let it boil.
- Take dry bowl and beat egg whites in it till they are stiff and fluffy.
- Put yolks in sauce pan add flour, milk and sugar in it. Heat it and continually whisk it till it thickens like a custard. Remove from heat and add gelatin mixture in it. Mix it well.
- Beat cream in other bowl till its fluffy. Fold cream and egg whites in yolk custard lightly.
- Add mangoes in this mixture and mix it lightly.
- Pour 2 tbsp. mango juice on the base of cake and pour half of this mango mixture on cake. Refrigerate till it sets.
- Now put second layer of cake on it and pour remaining mango mixture. Refrigerate till it sets. Decorate with whipped cream and mangoes. Take out from cheese cake pan and serve chilled.