Here is the recipe of crunch custard with lots of crunchy nuts. This dessert will definitely lift your mood.
Ingredients Of Crunch Custard
- 1 Packet simple sweet biscuits
- 3 tbsp. vanilla custard powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4-ounce butter
- 3 cup milk
- 150 gm. mix dry fruit (almonds, cashew nuts, walnuts)
- Crushed chocolate for garnishing
Method Of Crunch Custard
- Crush the biscuits and add butter in it. Make a base of crushed biscuits and butter in pie dish. Put it in a fridge for half an hour till it hardens.
- Boil the milk and add sugar in it. Now dissolve custard in cold milk and add it to boiling milk. Cook till it thickens. Stirring continually. Let it cool down.
- Take a very little oil in a pan and fry the mix dry fruits and cool them. They will be crunchy now.
- Put the custard on biscuits layer and put crunchy dry fruits on top and some crushed chocolate and some crushed biscuits for garnishing. Serve chilled.