Summer vacations are here again and I am delighted that my daughters have started showing interest in learning some cooking and baking. One of the very first things they learned are these Custard cookies. These cookies are really easy to make and are extremely mouth melting tasty. These are eggless cookies and it takes hardly 10 minutes to make the dough and 15 minutes to bake.
Ingredients Of Custard Cookies
- 1/2 cup icing sugar (or grind sugar with 2tbsp corn flour)
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla custard powder
- 1 cup butter (at room temperature)
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- Few drops of milk
Method Of Custard Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugar together till its creamy. Use electric beater. Add vanilla essence to it.
- Sieve flour. Add custard powder in flour and mix.
- Add flour to butter mixture and mix it with hands. Add few drops of milk and form a soft crumbly dough.
- Take a small portion of dough and roll it into a ball. Flatten them with your palms and make impression on it with the fork. Or you can make any shape with cookie cutter.
- Place on greased tray and bake it for 12-15 minutes at 180 degrees.