Dalgona coffee is going viral nowadays. It is like cappuccino with the frothy coffee on top and milk at the bottom. You can have it hot or cold. Only three ingredients required to make this. #Dalgonacoffee
Ingredients Of Dalgona Coffee
- 2 Tbsp instant coffee
- 2 Tbsp white granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp water hot
- 1/2 cup milk low fat, regular, almond, soy, goat’s milk
Method Of Dalgona Coffee
- In a large mixing bowl, add coffee, sugar and HOT water in 1:1:1 ratio.
- Whisking using a hand mixer or stand mixer – first mix at lowest speed until all the coffee and sugar are dissolved. Then turn the speed to the highest setting and mix for 1 min 30 seconds or until hard peaks form. Set aside.
- Fill 2/3rd of a cup with cold milk (about 1/2 cup) and add some ice.
- Spoon the foam and add it to the top of the cup. Mix it with a spoon to enjoy it as a latte or just as it is as you get a little bit of milk and foam in one sip. ENJOY!!!