I made this dish on valentine’s dinner at my home and it was great hit among my guests. I just mixed the traditional and some Chinese spices together and it turned out great in taste.
- 1 kg chicken, small pieces
- 2 tbsp garlic ginger paste
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper To taste
- 1 tbsp red chili flakes
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 4 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- 1 cup corn flakes
- Bread crumbs as required
- 3 eggs beaten with little salt
- Apply all ingredients to chicken and marinate it for 2-3 hours.
- Now put this chicken in pan with little water, and cook it in steam till its tender, but not over cooked.
- Now mix the flour and corn flour in a bowl.
- In other bowl mix bread crumbs and corn flakes.
- Now first coat the chicken piece in flours then in egg and after that in crumbs. Coat all the pieces of chicken like that.
- Heat the oil in wok and deep fry all chicken till its golden in color on medium heat.
- Serve hot with chili garlic sauce.