Dhaka Karahi Recipe (By Chef Zakir)
Here is the recipe of famous Dhaka karahi by Chef Zakir and I am sure that nothing can beat its taste.
Ingredients Of Dhaka Karahi
- 1 kg chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 to 5 green chilies
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup oil
- ¼ bunch fresh coriander
- 1 medium piece of ginger, sliced
- 1 tsp. hot spices powder
- 1 tbsp. crushed cumin
- 1 tbsp. crushed coriander
- 2 tbsp. red chili flakes
- 3 tbsp. ginger, garlic paste
Method Of Dhaka Karahi
- Heat ½ cup oil and add 3 tbsp. ginger garlic paste and kg chicken cut into pieces to a pan and sauté it.
- When chicken changes its color, add 1 medium piece of sliced ginger, 1 tbsp. crushed cumin, 1 tbsp. crushed coriander, 2 tbsp. red chili flakes and salt to taste and mix.
- Now lower the flame and allow simmering for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then add 4 to 5 sliced green chilies, 2 sliced onions, 4 sliced tomatoes and ¼ bunch fresh coriander and stir together.
- When all vegetables are tender, add 1 tsp. hot spices powder and stir well. Dhaka Karahi is ready to serve.