Ingredients Of Dhowa Dahi Gosht
- 4tbsp oil
- 1/2 kg mutton
- 4 medium onions, sliced
- 1/2 bunch mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 kg yogurt
- 1tsp black pepper
- 1 piece coal
- 3 green chilies, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp garlic ginger paste
Method Of Dhowa Dahi Ghosht
- Heat oil in pan, add mutton and cook it for 2-3 minutes. Now add onions, green chilies, salt, coriander powder, red chili powder, ginger and garlic paste and mix it well. Now cook it in its own water.
- Beat yogurt with black pepper till it becomes creamy.
- When the mutton dries its own water then add more water and cook it covered till meat becomes tender.
- Now add yogurt, mint leaves and whole 3 green chilies.
- Put a piece of bread in the middle of the pan and then put the litted coal on it. Drop a little bit of oil on litted coal and cover the pan immediately for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot with naan.