I love Chef Tahir’s program “cooking on budget”, where you can learn to make every thing which is available in market at your home at very low price. Doughnuts are one of favorite snack of all kids and the best thing is to make it at home for your kids.
Ingredients Of Donuts
- 2 1/4 tsp. yeast
- 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/8 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup sugar (grinded)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup lukewarm milk
- 1/6 cup oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Oil for frying
Method Of Donuts
- In a mixing bowl mix the yeast and water until it dissolves.
- Add to the bowl, sugar, salt, egg, oil, 1 cup of the flour and mix it. Stir in remaining flour and mix it until it forms a smooth dough. Cover it with butter paper and leave for an hour or until the dough doubles in size.
- When it doubles turn it into floured surface, roll dough to half inch thickness and cut into donut shapes with cutter or with the help of some cup and you can make hole in it with ketchup’s bottle lid.
- Put donuts on floured tray and leave them for half an hour.
- Heat oil at 350 degrees and deep fry donuts for 1 minute on each side till they are golden brown.
- You can put melted chocolate or whatever frosting you like on them but first let them cool down.