This is the perfect recipe for doughnuts by Shireen Anwar. You will get fresh and soft donuts with this recipe every time.
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 5 tbsp. caster sugar
- 3 tbsp. any milk powder
- 1.5 tbsp. instant yeast
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
For Chocolate Icing
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. cream
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. butter
- Mix all ingredients and knead it with warm water till it forms a soft dough.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl covered and let it rise for one hour.
- Cut the doughnuts with a doughnut cutter or you can also shape them with your hands. Put them in a tray and let them rise again for one hour.
- After one hour deep fry them on medium heat till they are lightly golden in color.
- Mix all the ingredients of Chocolate icing and heat it till it’s thick.
- Now dip the doughnuts in chocolate sauce and put some sprinkles on them.