You can make dum kabab with gravy or without gravy. If you are serving them with biryani and other dishes then without gravy will go with it. You can make these with beef mince or mutton mince.
Ingredients Of Dum Kabab
- Mince beef ½ kg
- Ginger1 piece
- Garlic paste2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves a ¼ bunch
- Green chilies6
- Crushed black pepper1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil3 – 4 tbsp
- Coal for dum
Method Of Dum Kabab
- In chopper put together ½ kg mince, 1 chopped onion, 1 piece of ginger, 2 tbsp. garlic paste, ¼ bunch of coriander leaves, 6 green chilies, 1 tbsp. crushed black pepper, salt to taste and chop it.
- Take out the mixture in a bowl.
- Now greases your hands with a little oil, make small seekh kababs with the mixture.
- Shallow fry with 3 – 4 tbsp. oil. Then put the fried kabab in a steamer. Cover and cook for 10 – 12 minutes. After steaming put burning coal in mid and drop few drops of oil on coal and cover the kababs. It will give a great aroma to kebab.
- Garnish with ginger juliennes and coriander leaves. Serve with chutney.