Chicken ginger is my favorite gravy with grama garam tandoori roti. Try this recipe and make homemade tawa naan with it. You will love it. Here is a tawa naan recipe.
Ingredients Of Easy Chicken Ginger
- 300 gm chicken boneless
- 150 gm yogurt
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 green chilies chopped
- 1 medium-size ginger cut into julienne
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Fresh coriander chopped as required
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp oil
- Red chili to taste
Method Of Easy Chicken Ginger
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic and ginger paste. Add chicken and cook till it changes color to brown, now take out the chicken from this pan.
- In the same pan add onion and fry it, when it changes the color add salt, turmeric, garam masala, green chilies, and red chili. Now cook this for 6-8 minutes and then add beaten yogurt in it.
- Add fried chicken and some water and cook it on low heat till the chicken become tender and the gravy leaves the oil. Add ginger and coriander at the end.
- Serve with naan or chappati