This recipe for easy keema naan is shared by Shaista Basharat. Quarantine makes us do all kinds of different types of cooking which we never thought we could do. You can make keema naan in the oven now. No need to go out for eating just relax and enjoy this delicious meal at home. This recipe will make 4 naan. You can add any topping on your naan after baking like butter, garlic paste, black seeds, coriander green. You can also make simple naan on Tawa at home, here is a recipe http://www.neelscorner.com/homemade-tawa-naan-recipe/
Ingredients Of Easy Keema Naan
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 & 1/2 tsp Yeast
- 3 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 tbsp Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Warm water as required
- 1/2 kg Beef mince
- 1/2 cup Onion Chopped
- 1/2 cup Coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp Garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger Chopped
- 2-3 Green Chilies
- 2 tbsp crushed Cumin
- Salt to taste
- 1-2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1 tbsp crushed Coriander
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- Butter as required Coriander for topping as required
Method Of Easy keema Naan
- In a bowl add flour, yeast, salt, yogurt, oil, and add water gradually. Then knead a soft dough. Grease it with oil and wrap it with cling. Let it rest in a warm place for 1-2 hours.
- In a pan add mince and water cook until water dries out.
- Add ginger, garlic, salt, red chili powder, crushed cumin, crushed coriander, green chili and mix it well.
- Add onion and cook for a minute.
- Add oil and cook for a minute.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well. Let it cook.
- Now punch down the dough and divide it into 4 equal parts.
- Roll out one part and fill the mince filling and seal the sides.
- Roll out again with light hands. Make holes with the help of anything with the rounded bottom.
- Place the Naan in the baking tray, spread yogurt all over and bake it for 12-15 minutes at 190°C. Spread butter and coriander leaves mixture over hot naan and serve with raita and salad.