Egg salad is easy to make and you can eat this with bread or French loaf. My kids also eat this with burger buns. Use hard-boiled eggs to make perfect egg mixture. You can also serve this mixture with crackers.
Ingredients Of Egg Salad
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tsp mustard paste
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped, only green part
Method Of Egg Salad
- Cook eggs: Fill a pot with cool water and add the eggs. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover the pot with a lid, turn off the heat and let stand for 14 minutes.
- Immediately drain the hot water and fill the pot with cold water and ice. Let sit for 10 minutes and then peel the eggs.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
- Chop the eggs and add them to the bowl, along with the chopped green onion.
- Stir until well combined.
- Taste and season with more salt and pepper, as needed.
- Serve egg salad in a sandwich with lettuce, on toasted bread topped with sliced avocado, or in lettuce wraps or with crackers.