Ingredients Of Fish Coconut Curry
- 300 gm fish(surmai), cut in long pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 small whole red dry chilies
- 2 tomatoes. chopped
- 4-5 curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Oil as required
Method Of Fish Coconut Curry
- Heat oil add chopped garlic, chopped onions, whole dry red chilies, chopped tomatoes, curry leaves, mustard seeds sauté and cook it till the onion and tomatoes become soft.
- Add red chilies powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder , salt, fresh coriander leaves, cook it.
- Add fish pieces mix it and cook.
- Lastly add the coconut milk mix it well and cook it till done. You can serve this dish with boiled rice.