Everyone likes crispy fish fingers, especially in winters. You can make this with fresh fish or with frozen fish. It is simple to make but it has great nutritious value and it is super healthy for kids of all ages.
Ingredients Of Fish Fingers
- 400 gm. fillets of white fish
- 120 gm. grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic pepper
- 1 egg
- 150 ml double cream
- 100 gm. flour
- Salt to taste
- Bread crumbs as required
- Oil for frying
Method Of Fish Fingers
- Cut the cod fillets into strips and set aside.
- Place the breadcrumbs in a bowl, and season with some pepper and salt. Add the parsley, parmesan cheese, garlic pepper, lemon peel, paprika and thyme and mix them together thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, pour in the egg and the cream. Beat them together with a fork.
- Put the flour in a bowl ready to coat the fish. Lightly dust the fillets in the flour. Then dip them into the egg and cream and finally coat it with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Now you have your fish fingers ready, take a frying pan and heat up the vegetable oil over a moderate heat. When hot place the fingers in the pan. Turn them over and cook until the fish flakes easily and the breadcrumbs are a golden brown.
- Take them out with a slotted spoon and place on kitchen paper to drain off any excess oil. Place on plates and serve with lemon wedges and chips.