Fish are particularly high in omega-3 fatty acids that help protect against many diseases such as cancer, arthritis, high strokes and heart disease.Regular consumption of fish can reduce the risk of various diseases and disorders.children who eat fish may be less likely to develop asthma and many other diseases. So try to include fish in your meals.
Ingredients Of Fish In Tomato And Basil Leaves
- 1/2 kg fish boneless, cut in cubes
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 1 tsp sugar
- Few basil leaves
- 6 tbsp oil
Method Of Fish In Tomato And Basil Leaves
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and fry garlic paste for 1 minute. Add fish cubes and fry it on high flame for 2-3 minutes and set it aside.
- Now heat the remaining oil and fry the onion till they are soft on medium heat. Add tomatoes and tomato paste in it. Cook it for 5-7 minutes and stir it occasionally.
- Now add fried fish cubes,salt,sugar,black pepper and vinegar in it. Add basil leaves and cook it on low flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot with boiled rice.