I love to eat fish especially fried and in grilled form. Fish Tikka is one of my favorites to cook as it hardly takes minutes to cook. Fish need very little time to marinate and cook. You can make this fish tikka in the oven or in a grill pan or even in the simple pan.
Ingredients Of Fish Tikka
- 1 kg boneless fish pieces
- 1 cup thick yogurt
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp. all spices powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. black pepper powder
- 3 tbsp. corn flour
- 1 tbsp. oil
Method Of Fish Tikka
- Take all ingredients of the marinade and mix them well in a bowl. add fish pieces in it and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat grill pan or nonstick pan. Drizzle some oil and grill fish tikka from both sides until it is done. It will take at least 15 minutes. You can also barbecue it.
- You can cook this in the oven too. Preheat the oven to a grill mode at 220 Degree C/450 Degree F.
- Arrange the fish on an oiled foil-lined baking tray and cook in the oven for
10-15 minutes.Take the tray from the oven half way through and flip the fish over and cook again.