Yesterday i went for grocery shopping with my husband and we brought a lots of strawberries. My husband is so much in love with strawberries that he cant stop himself from buying them. So we always search for tasty strawberry dessert recipes and last week we tried strawberry sensation,and it was so yummy and delicious.
The following strawberry dessert is also one of my favorite recipe as in this one we add ice-cream and it enhances and doubles the already great taste of this. Hope you will all enjoy this.
- 1/2 kg fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2tsp rosemary
- 3 scopes vanilla ice-cream
- Walnut for garnishing
- In a bowl whip the cream and 6tbsp of sugar with beater.
- Cut strawberries in half. In a pan put strawberries, 3 tbsp sugar, rosemary and 1 cup water. Cook it on medium heat for 5-8 minutes or till it forms a paste. Let it cool down.
- Fold strawberry mixture in whipped cream.
- Pour it in a platter and place ice-cream scopes in center.
- Garnish it with walnuts and strawberries and whipped cream.
- Serve chilled.