Its a quick snack and full of energy. Bananas are a good source of potassium and kids will love this snack.
Ingredients Of Fried Bananas
- 4 firm bananas
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Oil for frying
Method Of Fried Bananas
- Mix flour, sugar, egg, milk and salt to make a smooth batter. Leave it for half an hour.
- Peel the bananas and cut each in half length wise, then across into chunks about 3 inch long.
- Dip the banana pieces into the batter and shallow fry in hot oil until they are golden brown from all sides.
- Drain it over paper towel and serve them warm.
- Sprinkle icing sugar over it.