Try the following recipe for crispy fried chicken tenders.
Ingredients Of Crispy Fried Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. crushed black pepper
- 1 tsp. mustard powder
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tbsp. soya sauce
- 1 tbsp. chicken powder
- 2 tbsp. corn flour
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Breadcrumbs as requires
Method Of Crispy Fried Chicken Tenders
- Cut the chicken into thin strips.
- To make the marinade mix together 1tsp crushed black pepper, 1 tbsp. white vinegar, 1 tbsp. Soya sauce, 1 tsp. mustard powder, 1 tbsp. chicken powder, 2 tbsp. corn flour and salt as required.
- Put the chicken strips in the prepared marinade.Then dip into the beaten eggs and dredge in breadcrumbs. Leave aside for 15 minutes
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the chicken strips until they turn golden brown.
Serve with tomato ketchup