Prawns are really easy to cook. Make sure that prawns are deveined and clean fully before cooking them. This recipe for fried jumbo prawns is a treat for seafood lovers.
Ingredients Of Fried Jumbo Prawns
- Jumbo Prawns ½ kg
- Flour 1 cup
- Egg 1
- Bread Crumbs 1 cup
- Black pepper ½ Tsp
- Salt ½ Tsp
- Red Chilies (Crushed) 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice 2 tbsp
- Roasted Cumin 1 tsp
- Oil for fry
Method Of Fried Jumbo Prawns
- First, devein ½ kilo jumbo prawns.
- Now add ½ Tsp black pepper, 2 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tsp roasted cumin, ½ salt and 1 Tsp crushed red chilies and leave the prawns to marinate for 1 hour. Put in fridge.
- Now coat the prawns with 1 cup flour. After this coat the prawns in 1 egg and roll in 1 cup bread crumbs. Deep fry the prawns in hot oil.
- Serve hot with any dip of your choice.