I think that after a formal dinner sweet dish is must. So try this one, its time efficient and tasty too. My mother used to make this fruit custard all the time when I was kid and I still love its creamy texture with tons of fruits. Miss my mom’s cooking and I pray that she will be happy in heaven above.
Ingredients Of Fruit Custard
- ½ liter milk
- 1 tin fruit cocktail
- Sugar according to taste
- 1 cup cream whipped
- ½ ts vanilla essence
- 4 tbs custard
Method Of Fruit Custard
- Boil milk, add sugar and mix it well. Now add vanilla essence.
- Add custard powder in 1 cup cold milk and mix it well. Add this custard mixture in boiled milk, stir continually to avoid lumps.
- Add whipped cream in this custard and mix it well.
- Now take a transparent glass dish and first put the layer of fruit cocktail in dish, then custard, fruits, custard and finally on top cover it with fruits.
- Decorate it with whipped cream.
Tip: You can use any flavor of custard and serve it chilled.