I saw this show of chef Zakir on Sunday evening and i tired this recipe last night, it was out of this world. We are not going to use any corn flour or water in this. It contains all the original flavors’ of vegetables and chicken. You all must try this. It hardly takes 10 minutes to cook it.
- 1 chicken breast (cut in very thin stripes)
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 capsicum chopped
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 spring onion chopped (green part only)
- 3 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 1 tsp crushed red chili (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 3tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and stir fry it, when it changes it color to light brown then add all vegetables.
- Now put chicken over vegetables, don’t mix it on this stage. Add all sauces and spices in it. If you like a spicy food then you can add red chili, its optional.
- Now cook it for 4-5 minutes. Mix it all well.
- Serve it with garlic or boiled rice. Chef Zakir served it with Korean tomato rice. You can also serve it with boiled noodles.