It’s one of my favorites from chef zakir once again. Its different style of drumsticks, mostly we cook fried or dry drumsticks but this one with gravy is different and you can serve it with naan as well as rice. Image is taken from internet.
Ingredients Of Drumsticks Gravy
- ½ kg leg pieces (put 4 cuts on them)
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- ½ cup yogurt
- 2 tb.s garlic and ginger paste
- ½ bunch fresh green coriander
- 2tb.s red chilies powder
- 1ts garm masala
- 1ts cumin powder
- Salt according to taste
- ½ ts jaefil jalwatery powder
- 4tb.s oil
Method Of Drumsticks Gravy
- Grind the onion and tomatoes with ½ cup of water and set it aside.
- Put oil in a pan, add garlic and ginger paste and fry it.
- Now add chicken drumsticks in it and fry it till the water of chicken dries out.
- Now add tomatoes and onion paste, green coriander, red chilies powder, garm masala, cumin powder, jaifal jalwatery powder and salt. Mix it well and cover it for 10 minutes.
- Now add ½ cup yogurt and cook it on medium flame for 15 minutes or till the chicken leaves the oil.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander and serve it with boiled rice.